What are the palliative care needs for those with neurological conditions?
Time & Location
About The Event
Aim of the Course:
To have a greater understanding of the palliative needs of people with advanced neurological conditions and the impact of a progressive life limiting illness on the person, family and health care professionals
Who would benefit:
Multidisciplinary Registered Practitioners
This interactive day will include:
• Principles and philosophy of Palliative Care
• What are the palliative care needs of patients with advanced neurological conditions?
• Assessment and management of symptoms: Key principles
• Therapeutic Communication and its role in facilitating shared decision making
• Collaborative Working: Services, Patients and Families
To book a place please complete the booking form on the NI Hospice website https://www.nihospice.org
Should you have any queries please contact Anne Rogan (Team Administrator) Tel: 028 9078 1836 ext 4826 or email: Anne.Rogan@nihospice.org